All Classes and Events
- TLC (Teaching Lifestyle Choices)
- 06/07/2012 12:00 pm
- Health Center Classroom - Marysville
- Exercise, Nutrition and Weight Loss
What is TLC?
Teaching Lifestyle Choices (TLC) is a lifestyle intervention program designed to substantially lower high levels of blood pressure, blood sugar, cholesterol, heartburn, angina, and to lessen depression.
To learn more about the program, attend this FREE, NO-OBLIGATION information session.
The TLC program is a 7-week lifestyle intervention program with education about:
- The Western Diet and its effects
- Lifestyle review
- Understanding the healthy eating pyramid
- Exercise and weight control
- Metabolic Syndrome, Diabetes, & High Blood Glucose
- Label Reading
- Healthy Cholesterol & Blood Pressure
- Strong Bones and Muscles
- Health Center Classroom
- 500 London Avenue
The Health Center Classroom is located next to the Health Center office, down the small hall way.