All Classes and Events
- Total Joint Replacement
- 05/25/2012 12:00 pm
- The Gables at Green Pastures - Marysville
- Exercise, Nutrition and Weight Loss
Thinking about a Total Hip or Knee Joint Replacement?
Learn what to expect when undergoing joint replacement procedures, from pre-operative preparations through the recovery process. This FREE one-hour class is designed to optimize your recovery and maximize your outcome.
- What is involved in a total joint replacement
- Equipment you may need
- What to expect in the hospital after surgery
- Preparing for discharge from the hospital
- Rehabilitation after leaving the hospital
- The importance of anticoagulation therapy and nutrition considerations
- How to prepare your home
- Keys to a successful outcome
The class is presented by specially trained therapists and healthcare professionals at Memorial Hospital of Union County and The Gables at Green Pastures. We encourage you to bring a family member, partner, or coach to class with you, regardless of where you plan to have surgery. Classes are located at The Gables at Green Pastures. Call (937) 578-4050 to make your reservation.
- The Gables at Green Pastures - Website
- 390 Gables Drive