Heart and Lung
Excellence in Heart Care
Never before has the need to solve the problem of heart disease been greater. As the leading cause of death in Ohio, heart disease affects one in three people and creates daily struggles for too many patients and their families. Are you affected? What about your loved ones?
Memorial Hospital of Union County has partnered with the nationally ranked Ohio State University Medical Center, giving a promise to the people of our community - an important and permanent way to care for them close to home. The Heart Partnership will bring us state-of-the-art prevention, diagnostic and treatment delivery systems, and expert physicians. Memorial Hospital along with OSU Medical Center will address these immediate and growing needs by providing:
- A single location center of excellence devoted to outstanding cardiac care, staffed by an expert cardiology physician team
- A multi-use catheterization laboratory for cardiac and peripheral vascular work
- Implantation of pacemakers and other cardiac rhythm devices
- An enhanced diagnostic care center that will be conveniently located and provide peace of mind to thousands of patients each year
- A cardiology clinic offering comprehensive patient services and detailed case management
- Advanced educational opportunities for the prevention of heart disease
Use the menu to the left to explore Heart and Lung services.