Steps to Create an Account
- Create a User ID (using your email address is recommended) and a Password. This ID must be at least four characters and the password at least six characters.
- Select and answer three Security Questions that can be used to verify your identity in case you forget your password.
- On the home tab underneath provider info, click on “Link to a New Doctor”. A new window will appear.
- Click on Add a Provider for <patient name>
- Enter Memorial Hospital of Union County in Provider’s Last Name field. You can also enter a zip code. Click the Search button.
- You should see Memorial Hospital of Union County listed. At this time Memorial Hospital of Union County is the only provider that can be entered.
Click Select this Practice.
- Click the Exit Setup button.
- Information from you visit will not be visible in your portal until your request has been approved.
- Memorial Hospital of Union County is the only provider that can be entered at this time.
Now that your account has been created, you can access your personal health record from any computer, at any time using your user ID and password.