Classes and Events
- Teaching Lifestyle Choices® Program
- 01/27/2015 - 03/17/2015 06:00 pm
- Wellness Center Classroom - Marysville
- Health and Well-Being
Teaching Lifestyle Choices January 27 to March 17. Contact the Memorial Wellness Center at 937-578-2580 to sign up.
Too many medications?
The TLC® Program is a 7-week lifestyle intervention program with education about:
- The Western Diet and effects
- Lifestyle review
- Understanding healthy eating pyramid
- Exercise and weight control
- Metabolic Syndrome, Diabetes,
- & High Blood Glucose
- Label Reading
- Healthy Cholesterol & Blood Pressure
- Strong Bones and Muscles
The TLC® Program is being presented at Memorial Hospital by Dr. Matthew Everett and a specially trained team of staff, including a registered dietitian, exercise physiologist, and disease management specialist.
TLC® graduates have experienced remarkable results, including:
- Dropped cholesterol levels by 10-20%
- Lost 6-12 pounds in 30 days
- Dramatically reduced or even eliminated diabetes and blood pressure medications
- Lowered risk of cancer, osteoporosis, and stroke
- Increased energy levels
- Improved quality of sleep
- Improved digestion
- Reduced depression
- Wellness Center Classroom
- 500 London Avenue
The Wellness Center Classroom is located next to the Wellness Center office, down the small hall way.
EventList powered by schlu.net