Pain Management Center
With causes ranging from conditions like arthritis and fibromyalgia to work injuries and migraines, chronic pain affects each sufferer differently. Defined as pain that lasts longer than six weeks, chronic pain doesn’t have to impact your quality of life.
It’s not uncommon for sufferers to be unsure where to turn for relief and unaware that a variety of treatment methods can be used to create a personalized care plan, unique to their individual needs. The Memorial Hospital Pain Management Center provides comprehensive pain management services to the community to solve this debilitating problem.
Our expert team uses a variety of treatment options, in addition to medication. Memorial Hospital is committed to countering the negative impace of dangerous pain management practices and so-called pill mills. Our treatment is designed to minimize the use of pain medications, including narcotics.
We offer diagnosis and treatment for:
- Neck pain (including work-related injuries and pinched nerves)
- Back pain (including work-related injuries) and sciatica
- Persistent pain after back or neck surgery
- Arthritis pain in the neck or lower back
- Relfex Sympathetic Dystromph or RSD
- Shingles pain
- Discography/spinal diagnostic procedures (lumbar, cervical, and thoracic)
- Epidural steroid injection
- Facet joint injection
- Radiofrequency ablation treatment
- Selective nerve root block
- Stellate Ganglion block
- Lumbar sympathetic block
Call (937) 578-4580 or toll-free (800) 686-4677, ext. 4580
The Allen Family Medical Center
660 London Ave., Marysville 43040 (in front of Memorial Hospital)
A physician’s referral is needed to schedule an appointment. Please bring your insurance cards with you to each visit. Most major insurances are accepted, including worker’s compensation. If you have insurance, we will gladly process your claim.