Somewhere between the need for an emergency room and a regular doctor visit is the need for urgent care.
When you come to the Urgent Care by Memorial Hospital, you’ll be seen quickly by a physician. We can do lab tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures, as well as treat you for minor injuries, aches and pains, colds, sore throats, upset stomach, and a host of other problems.
Our Urgent Care is especially helpful when you need medical attention after hours or if you don’t have a family physician. Plus, a visit here may require a lower co-payment than a emergency room visit.
So if you need fast medical attention, but don’t need an emergency room, we’ll see you at the Urgent Care.
Some Things You Should Know:
- Conveniently located near State Routes 33 and 36, next to the YMCA and Applebee’s on Charles Lane.
- Our Urgent Care provides the highest quality pediatric and adult care.
- Our facility has the ability to perform X-rays and laboratory work on-site.
- Staff utilizes state-of-the-art electronic medical records for quick and precise record keeping.
- Convenient and fast service with a focus on patient satisfaction.
- Low cost compared to emergency department care.
- All patients seeking care must provide identification or an insurance card.
- All co-pay and deductible payments are required at time of service.
- Self-pay patients will be offered a 30% discount for payment at time of service or a 20% discount for payment within thirty days. All self-pay patients will be required to pay $25 or 25% co-pay at the time of service, which ever is greater.
Reasons to visit Urgent Care:
- Cuts or wounds that may require stitches
- Sprains, strains, or broken bones
- Ear infections
- Upper respiratory infections
- Diarrhea, fever or vomiting
- Sore throats
- Minor burns and rashes
1140 Charles Lane
Marysville, OH 43040
Conveniently located near State Routes 33 and 36, next to the YMCA and Applebee’s on Charles Lane.
Monday - Friday: 9:00 a.m. to 9:00 p.m.
Weekends: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
New Years Day closed
Memorial Day 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
July 4th 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Labor Day 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Day before Thanksgiving 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Thanksgiving Day closed
Day before Christmas 9:00 a.m. to 4:00 p.m.
Christmas Day closed