Open at 9 am every day.
Somewhere between the need for an emergency room and a regular doctor visit is the need for urgent care.
At Memorial Urgent Care, you’ll be seen quickly by a physician. We can do lab tests, X-rays and other diagnostic procedures, as well as treat you for minor injuries, aches and pains, colds, sore throats, upset stomach, and a host of other problems.
Our Urgent Care is especially helpful when you need medical attention after hours or if you don’t have a family physician. Plus, a visit here may require a lower co-payment than an emergency room visit.
So if you need fast medical attention, but don’t need an emergency room, we’ll see you at the Urgent Care.
- Memorial Urgent Care provides high quality pediatric and adult care.
- We perform X-rays and laboratory testing on-site.
- Our staff utilizes state-of-the-art electronic medical records for quick and precise record keeping.
- We provide convenient and fast service with a focus on patient satisfaction.
Reasons to visit Urgent Care:
- Cuts or wounds that may require stitches
- Sprains, strains, or broken bones
- Ear infections
- Upper respiratory infections
- Diarrhea, fever or vomiting
- Sore throats
- Minor burns and rashes
Guidelines When Visiting Memorial Urgent Care:
- All patients seeking care must provide identification and an insurance card.
- All co-pay and deductible payments are required at time of service.
Self-pay patients will be offered a 30% discount for payment at time of service or a 20% discount for payment within thirty days. All self-pay patients will be required to pay $25 or 25% co-pay at the time of service, whichever is greater.
Monday through Friday: 9 am to 9 pm
Weekends: 9 am to 6 pm
New Years Eve 9 am to 4 pm
New Years Day closed
Easter Day closed
Memorial Day 9 am to 6 pm
July 4th 9 am to 6 pm
Labor Day 9 am to 6 pm
Day before Thanksgiving 9 am to 4 pm
Thanksgiving Day closed
Day before Christmas 9 am to 4 pm
Christmas Day closed
Memorial City Gate Medical Center
120 Coleman's Crossing Blvd.
Marysville, OH 43040
937 578 4310
Conveniently located just off Route 33.